This blog was created as a manner of documenting the different C.A.S (Creativity, Action, Service) activities I will be doing during the two year I.B curriculum.

lundi 10 octobre 2011

New Parents Evening - Performing

Activity: Playing/Singing for New Parents Night
Type: Service
Hours : 2 hours playing (approximately 2 hours practice)
Supervisor: Ms. Carrie Levinson=Wall

Every new school year, the International School of Paris organizes a New Parents Evenings so that new parents to the school and city can meet members of the PTA, School Board, and just mingle with other parents ! This year the evening took place at the Serbian embassy (right next door to school) and Director of External Affairs, Ms. Carrie Levinson Wall asked me if I wouldn't mind playing as background music to the Parent's evening. Without hesitation I accepted as I felt it was a nice way for New Parents also to see the different opportunities student have at ISP.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire