This blog was created as a manner of documenting the different C.A.S (Creativity, Action, Service) activities I will be doing during the two year I.B curriculum.

dimanche 22 janvier 2012

ISP International Day Talent Show

Activity : Participation in ISP International Day Talent Show 2011 (Singing/Guitar) 
Type: Creativity
Supervisor: Mr.Anderson
Hours: (Rehearsal + Performance) : 4



Every year after International Day (which takes place on the last day of the first term of the school year), ISP has organized a talent show for students and even teachers to display their talents and skills ! Last time I had participated in the Talent Show was in 7th/8th grade so I decided since it was my last year at ISP to give it another go this year. Originally I was meant to perform with Kelly, but she unfortunately could not make it. Therefore I performed two songs, Use Somebody by Kings of Leon on my own and House of the Rising Sun by The Animals alongside teachers Mr. Cann and Mr. Anderson. See video above.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire