This blog was created as a manner of documenting the different C.A.S (Creativity, Action, Service) activities I will be doing during the two year I.B curriculum.

mardi 17 mai 2011

Counceling younger students - Service Activity

Activity: Councelling younger students
Type: Service
Supervisor: Mr.James
Hours (up to now): 3

UPDATE! (October 2011) Hours : 6

As a favor to the ISP P.S.E department, I've been helping Mr. James by talking with some of the younger students at ISP in order to inform them on making safe choices in their personal lives. It's been an experience I've really enjoyed up to now as I am incredibly interested in all that involves social work and activities and this experience has permitted me to gain insight into that, whilst also helping other students talk about how they feel.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire