This blog was created as a manner of documenting the different C.A.S (Creativity, Action, Service) activities I will be doing during the two year I.B curriculum.

mardi 29 mars 2011

Helping out at the Boskafe

Activity: Helping at the Boskafe
Type: Service
Hours: 15
Supervisor: Laurent Moisan

I've previously mentioned the Boskafe in this blog as a part of my CAS activities for Creativity, but I have also been doing activities that concern Service. As Laurent, the owner of the Boskafe and a friend of mine, works alone at the Boskafe from 10am to 8pm, he can often get very tired from taking care of this little french coffeeshop. This is where I come in hand ! A few hours every week, I have been helping Laurent around with little tasks around the cafe such as doing the dishes or getting groceries. These little services can often be a big relief for Laurent, who can focus on the more essential aspects of his day to day work.

To discover the Boskafe's website, visit Laurent's blog : boskafe.blogspot.com

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire