This blog was created as a manner of documenting the different C.A.S (Creativity, Action, Service) activities I will be doing during the two year I.B curriculum.

mardi 29 mars 2011

Guitar Lessons for Abigail

Activity : Guitar Lessons
Type: Service
Hours: 10
Supervisor: Henriette (Abigail's mother)

Abigail is my 11 year old next door neighboor and as the curious young lady she is, she had been wanting to learn how to play guitar. As a favor to Abigail, I have been giving her guitar lessons once a month for about 2 hours teaching her the few basic chords I can play. It's a fun activity to do as Abigail is a quick learner and loves to discover new styles in music. It's been a great experience teaching her the little I know how to do on a guitar and she is improving very quickly !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire