This blog was created as a manner of documenting the different C.A.S (Creativity, Action, Service) activities I will be doing during the two year I.B curriculum.

mardi 1 février 2011

Creativity Activity - Cooking lessons at BosKafe

Activity: Cooking Lessons
Type: Creativity
Supervisor : Laurent
Time Spent: 6 hours

BosKafe is a little cafe in the 15th arrondissement that offers its clients fresh products and interesting combinations in the sandwiches/salads/pasta, good music, and always a good mood from the owner Laurent. Laurent has accepted to teach me some of recipes that he uses in the cafe as a help for my CAS hours. Up to now I have learned how to make a homemade apple crumble, and these lessons are planned to continue a few hours afterschool during the next few weeks.

UPDATE!

Activity: Cooking Lesson
Type : Creativity
Supervisor : Laurent
Time Spent: 4 hours

I have now learned a new recipe after practicing the apple crumble that Laurent taught me how to cook a few times. The recipe I learned today was a "gateau breton"!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire