This blog was created as a manner of documenting the different C.A.S (Creativity, Action, Service) activities I will be doing during the two year I.B curriculum.

mercredi 22 septembre 2010

Introduction to CAS



As a Gr.11 student at the International School of Paris, I am taking my first steps in the I.B (International Baccalaureate)  Diploma program, one of the most important moments in our education, leaving me a mix of anxious and yet very excited !
As a requirement of the I.B.O, each student must complete a minimum of 150 hours of what is known as C.A.S (Creativity, Action, and Service) over the course of the 2 year curriculum, creating a well-balanced equilibrium of activities in each of the areas. I'm highly enthusiastic about beginning my CAS Program as I believe that all three areas are important for not only a student, but a person's well being in general. Through this blog, I will be keeping track and documenting all of my challenges and activities of the CAS program through this blog. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire